Hiddink Backward For Barca?

Aging Dutch coach, Guus Hiddink surprisingly resigned his position as coach of Russian club, Anzhi Makhachkala.
Since dibesut Hiddink wealthy Russian club have a competitive edge as Russia’s top division last season Anzhi three finish, but it also brought Anzhi Hiddink to the Russia Cup final.
“This decision was not easy for me, but I never told my mission in Anzhi could have ended when the club was able to grow and thrive without my participation,” he said at Anzhi’s official website.
“I’m sure the club will have a bright future and I am happy once part of a large-scale project is football,” he said.
Sir Alex Ferguson’s assistant at Manchester United, Rene Meulensteen directly specified as a successor labor Anzhi Hiddink.
The sudden resignation led to speculation that the 66-year-old man will move to Barcelona as a replacement for Tito Vilanova.
If this happens it will be one of the historical record for the past nemesis Hiddink never jasmine Barca, Real Madrid.
Previous names Gerrardo Martino coach and former Argentina captain and Barca B coach, Luis Enrique linked as a successor Vilanova.

Madrid and Napoli Agree to Higuain

Real Madrid and Napoli rumored to have agreed on the transfer of striker Gonzalo Higuain. The official announcement from both camps will be issued as soon as possible.
As reported by Spanish media two based in Madrid, Marca and AS, Il Partenopei agreed to buy El Pipita with detailed price was 37 million euros plus 3 million euros in the form of bonuses.
At the San Paolo, 25-year-old players will get paid $ 6 million euros per season or 1 million euros more than his salary in El Real. With the value of this salary, Higuain will be one of the players with the biggest salary in Serie A.
Higuain true some time ago almost joined Arsenal, but the Gunners camp would not pay more than 28 million euros to ask for her hand.

Agreed, Gareth Bale to Madrid?

Real Madrid’s effort to obtain the signature seems to be Gareth Bale happy ending. According to the report, as quoted by Football Espana, Tuesday (07/23/2013), the Tottenham Hotspur players agreed to a six-year contract duration.

Indeed, since the end of last season Madrid have shown interest in Bale. Wales winger services after the Spanish capital club this fantastic ready poured funds reached 90 million euros ($ 1.213 trillion).

Besides Madrid, Bale also the target of a number of Europe’s elite clubs, like Manchester United, Manchester City, Chelsea and Paris Saint-Germain. However, according to Marca, Real Madrid odds get bigger combative midfielder was considering a bid because Spurs transfer cash between 80 million euros ($ 1.079 billion) and a 85 million euro (Rp 1.146 trillion) plus full-back Fabio Coentrao.

Media is headquartered in Madrid was also added that Madrid president Florentino Perez and general director Jose Angel Sanchez has sat down with representatives of Bale, Jonathan Barnett. They discussed the possibility of the realization of mega-transfers by Madrid, after the Spanish giants to bring Cristiano Ronaldo from Manchester United in July 2009 at a price of 93 million euros.

If agreed to a six-year contract offered, then Bale will receive a salary of between 9 million euros ($ 121.257 billion) and 10 million euros ($ 134.730 billion) per season. Barnett also indicated that for the smooth process of moving to the Santiago Bernabeu, they will be turned down offers from other clubs, including Manchester United.

So far, Tottenham always dismissed all rumors about Bale. In fact, coach Andre Villas-Boas insists that the status of the 24-year-old player was “not for sale” or not sold.

The latest news suggests that Tottenham are ready to double salaries Bale, who made it in the list of one of the highest paid players in the Premier League. If last season Bale earned only 87,500 euros ($ 1.162 billion) per week, then the next season he will receive 170,000 euros ($ 2,239 billion) per week. All was done to fence Bale of “threat” clubs pursuer.

But with the news that was brought Marca, will be interesting to wait how the realization of mega-transfers during the transfer window, which will last until the end of August.

Football: AirAsia signs three-year sponsorship deal with FAS

SINGAPORE: Malaysian budget carrier AirAsia has signed a three-year sponsorship deal with the Football Association of Singapore (FAS).

The sponsorship, worth S $ 1.8 million, will include flights of for the under-21, under-23 and senior national teams, as well as the National Football Academy’s age-group teams and women’s teams.

The partnership with FAS is set to provide the Necessary support to the association to further gamers footballing success and raise standards for all levels. The Singapore national football team are the recent Victors of the ASEAN Football Federation (AFF) Suzuki Cup campaign.

AirAsia will also offer “attractive travel packages” for football fans traveling to away matches, it said in a release.

“I never looked at the commercial aspirations … but to aim high and do something meaningful for Singapore football,” said AirAsia Group CEO Tony Fernandes.

“Having AirAsia on the Singapore jersey is important, we want to put forward the message that we want to do better, that we want to dream. We hope to be part of that success; to help some of those young kids Realise their aspirations. ”

Mr Fernandes added that the sponsorship does not have “a fixed set of rules”.

“Whatever comes up with the FAS and requires our assistance, we are ready to help,” he said.

AirAsia has a track record of sports sponsorship, having backed the English Premiership football team Queens Park Rangers, Lotus Formula 1 outfit, the ASEAN Basketball League and MotoGP.

FAS President Zainudin Nordin said he is “absolutely thrilled to have concluded an agreement with an organization of AirAsia’s caliber and reputation”.

“We are really thankful to Tony Fernandes and AirAsia for their staunch support for football and we are looking forward to working closely with them to further promote the sport in the coming years,” he said.

He added: “It is a positive thing for us, Because Mr Fernandes and AirAsia are supporting youth, and sports in particular.”

Kompany: Big spending not Guarantee Success City Next Season

Hong Kong – Manchester City have spent a lot of money, although the new transfer window opened earlier this month. But it is not a guarantee to be able to bring the Citizens success next season.

So far four players brought in by the City that Fernandinho, Jesus Navas, Alvaro Negredo and Stevan Jovetic. Total of about 100 pounds, also has spent to bring his fourth club management.

With the new transfer window ending 2 September, it is quite possible there will be another top names who entered into such habits City Etihad Stadium in previous seasons, which always bring in star players.

Examples are when winning the Premier League in season 2011/2012, they are investing heavily to buy Sergio Aguero, Samir Nasri, James Milner, David Silva, and others.

When compared with city rivals Manchester United, who are still cool and calm in this transfer window, City may say one step ahead in preparation for the title next season. But that does not mean they will be easily able to snatch the title from Manchester United.

“It’s not enough just to spend a lot of money, I think the other teams are also doing the same thing. Should be something special, but we will do what we can in preparation for this time period,” said team captain, Vincent Kompany, as reported by ESPN.

“Buying new players are important, but the way we make preparations so far so good and we want to do our best to be a team that can compete in all competitions,” he continued.

“You can ask this to five or six clubs and certainly the same answer. Premie League That’s why so most competitive league in the world.”

Kompany further mention that solidity team during the current season is the most important thing to be able to bring the team’s success. Unlike last season where City many internal problems plagued the team that one of them dispute with Mario Balotelli Roberto Mancini.

This is also a hard task that must be carried Manuel Pellegrini as the new City Manager. Especially in the last two test matches they always defeat in the pre-season tour to South Africa.

“Football is more than just buying a new player.’s About the team, be a family and he himself also. When he came, we ensure comfort for him because it is not easy being away from your home,” said he.

Ambitious Of Tottenham To Translucent Champions League

Tottenham Berambisi Tembus Liga Champions

Tottenham Hotspur coach Andre Villas-Boas insists his team’s ambition is to penetrate in the Champions League season 2013/14.

Spurs, who currently resides in Hong Kong, would like to reply to the failure of the last two years, in which they almost succeeded in holding the Champions League.

“We want to be the club qualify for the Champions League,” said Villas-Boas. “That is our main ambition. We were able to do it this time.”

Tottenham will begin their adventures in the Premier League away games with diving face Crystal Palace on August 18.

Brian Kidd: City Have the Best squad in the league

Hong Kong – Manchester City have brought Alvaro Negredo, Jesus Navas and Stefan Jovetic. The presence of the trio of new players, City are believed to have the best squad in the Premier League.

On the market this summer, City have spent more than 80 million pounds ($ 1.23 trillion) to recruit four new players. The first is a Brazilian midfielder Fernandinho.

Then, the City brought Negredo and Navas from Sevilla to cost 34.9 million pounds. Negredo, who scored 25 goals last season in La Liga, plotted as a replacement for Carlos Tevez move to Juventus while Navas will add strength to the midfield ‘Manchester Blue’.

Lastly, City landed Jovetic from Fiorentina to cost 22 million pounds. Montenegro’s young players have become pillars of the Italian club’s players in the last two seasons and is expected to fill the place left by Mario Balotelli.

All three players was on display in the City pre-season tour in Hong Kong. Assistant team manager Brian Kidd was convinced they were able to take City in the Premier League champions again and go far in the Champions League next season.

“They looked very excited. They look very talented and obviously will make an impact,” believe Kidd was quoted as saying by The Sun.

“In the Premier League and Champions League you need four strikers (plus Sergio Aguero and Edin Dzeko-red) so you can membua alternative. I would not swap our squad with any team in the Premier League.”

Inter Sell 75 Percent Stake to Erto?

Inter Milan reportedly has officially sold its shares to Indonesian businessman, Erick Thohir, as much as 75 percent.
As reported by the Italian media Gazzetta dello Sport on Friday (9/7) this morning, Inter sold the shares are worth 300 million euro (Rp 3.9 trillion).
Thohir want to acquire Inter news that had been blowing since early May. Initially, the Philadelphia 76ers NBA club owners and club soccer MLS DC United was negotiating with club president Massimo Moratti to buy a 51 percent stake in Inter.
However, further news said Thohir offers up to 75 percent. However, the deal never actually come after Moratti has repeatedly denied that there was a deal with the boss Mahaka Group.

Fifa disabling boss the South African Football Association

asosiasi sepakbola afrika selatan

Kirsten Nematandani, Dennis Mumble and three others were suspended from their posts until immediately following the fourth investigation into the alleged involvement in the regulation four games ahead of the 2010 World Cup.
Fifa investigation found that brokers match Safa infiltrated by Wilson Perumal Singapore Football 4U hers and organizations.
Perumal set the referee in the match against Thailand, Bulgaria, Colombia and Guetamala. The match result is known is set to benefit a betting syndicate Asia.
Safa said the statement on the website of the organization “accept Fifa report is” and adds that “the commission of inquiry will be set up, under the leadership of a retired judge, to fully investigate the matter and the members whose names are mentioned in the report.”
The report also said, “Safa apologized to Fifa and take serious action to address them.”
Safa vice-president Mwelo Nonkonyana who has been asked to act as an officer while replacing Nematandani said, “This is a difficult situation for the association and for those whose names are mentioned in the report.
“We hope there will be no speculation as to whether they are guilty or not. We need to let the investigation take place quickly and fairly, so that they can separate the innocent from the guilty.”
South Africa’s 5-0 victory over Guetamala and 2-1 over Colombia in May 2010, two weeks before the World Cup starts has long been suspected.
Nigerian referee Ibrahim Chaibou gave three penalties for handball in the match with Guetamala and Fifa has tried to interrogate him for more than a year for his handling of a number of matches.
The third goal in a match against Colombia, which is overseen by a Kenyan official, came from a penalty kick.