Get New Contract, Guidolin Delighted

Udinese seemed to have made coach Francesco Guidolin geeks fall in love without thinking so willing to sign a new contract offered to him.
In his new coach 57-year contract that would keep refine Udinese until June 2017.
“I have to thank the club,” said Udinese coach who came to it in 2010.
“We have been talking about a new contract extension since a few months ago”.
“I am proud to continue coaching this squad, renewal of contract is the culmination of a remarkable season that we went through last year,” he said.
“(Contract) in accordance with my wishes, here are ideas and projects, terimkasih to all my staff”.
According to the coach who has coached many Italian clubs, since he no longer gush Udinese could think to coach another club.

Players of Wimbledon court criticism

Wimbledon Grand Slam tennis tournament of the year gets the spotlight after some players complained about the condition of the pitch. Recorded in a single day seven tennis player Click withdrew because of injury and a few others because of a slip on the grass at Wimbledon during a match. Organizations International Tennis Federation (ITF) called this mass resignation as the largest in the history of Wimbledon. Third seed and 2004 champion, Maria Sharapova, fell three times and had to get treatment long enough, in the face of Michelle Larcher De Brito in the second round. “Most of the grass on the pitch suffered cuts and dead grass is not completely cleaned. Fields became slippery. Difficult to play in a field like this,” said Sharapova, after being defeated De Brito.

“I’ve never fallen three times in one game. This time I saw a lot of players slipped and some of them injured,” said the Russian tennis player.

responses committee
“Field slick. Difficult to play on the field like this.”

Maria Sharapova

She advised the players to practice on the field more often Wimbledon before games.
Another big name loud is the second seed, Victoria Azarenka.
He throws after being forced to retreat when critics fell in the second round on Wednesday (26/06) because of an injury he experienced a fall in Field No. 1 on Monday.
“I fell pretty badly while my opponent dropped two times,” said Azarenka.
“I hope the committee can resolve the problem of this field,” he added.
Which is also backwards is Jo-Wilfried Tsonga and Steve Darcis who rocketed his name after Click rid Rafael Nadal in the first round.
Wimbledon organizers said they had prepared the pitch in the same way with the previous years.

Chelsea loans out Van Aanholt, Kakuta and Thorgan Hazard

Chelsea has sent Patrick van Aanholt and Gael Kakuta back on loan to Vitesse Arnhem, while Thorgan Hazard will return to Zulte Waregem for the upcoming season.

Kakuta and Van Aanholt have spent preseason training with Vitesse, and both featured as the club finished second to Ajax in the Eredivisie last term.

Chelsea and Vitesse enjoy a close relationship which helped the Blues tie up a deal for star midfielder Marco van Ginkel earlier this summer.

Hazard, the younger brother of Eden, starred for Zulte Waregem as it mounted a surprise challenge for the Belgian title last season, narrowly losing out to Anderlecht on the final day.

The 20-year-old earned his first senior call-up for Belgium in May, replacing Romelu Lukaku in the second half of a 4-2 victory over the USA.

F1 boss Ecclestone charged in bribery case

Formula One boss Bernie Ecclestone has been charged by German prosecutors with paying a $44 million bribe, placing his future as head of the motor sport series in doubt.

The 82-year-old British billionaire has been under investigation since a German banker was convicted of taking the payment from him in connection with the sale of a stake in F1.

The Munich state court said Ecclestone has until mid-August to respond to charges of bribery and incitement to breach of trust in connection with Gerhard Gribkowsky’s management of the bankBayernLB’s 47 percent stake in F1.

Ecclestone, the longtime commercial head of F1, acknowledged during Gribkowsky’s trial in 2011 that he made the payment five years earlier but said he was pressured to do so.

Ecclestone’s indictment was dated on May 10 and has since been translated into English and delivered to Ecclestone and his lawyers, the court said.

”The lawyers have accepted an indictment,” Ecclestone told The Associated Press. ”It means they have to reply to the indictment, which they are strenuously doing.”

Ecclestone, who Forbes magazine reports is worth $3.8 billion, said he is yet to read the indictment.

”They are alleging I bribed someone,” Ecclestone said, while insisting he did ”nothing illegal.”

Sentences in Germany for bribery range from three months to 10 years in prison.

CVC Capital Partners, the investment group that has owned F1’s commercial rights since 2006, issued no direct comment Wednesday about the future of Ecclestone.

”Mr. Ecclestone has six weeks to provide a response to this bill of indictment prior to a decision being made by the court on opening proceedings,” the board of Formula One Group said in a statement. ”The board will continue to monitor developments in this situation accordingly.”

Ecclestone was retained as chief executive of F1 by CVC after it took control of the sport following the takeover that sparked the bribery case.

Gribkowsky was in charge of selling BayernLB’s stake in F1 to CVC.

In addition to taking the money from Ecclestone, Gribkowsky used BayernLB’s funds to pay the F1 chief a commission of $41.4 million and agreed to pay a further $25 million to Bambino Trust, a company with which Ecclestone was affiliated, prosecutors said during the trial in 2011.

Ecclestone told the court he deserved a commission for the sale, saying ”I did a very, very good job.”

On Wednesday, he told the AP: ”They wanted money. I was shaken down by the guys. It’s happened in life before.”

Gribkowsky, who has largely admitted the charges, was sentenced to 8 1/2 years in prison after being found guilty last year of corruption, tax evasion and breach of trust.

Ecclestone’s German lawyers, Sven Thomas and Norbert Scharf, said they will soon submit a ”comprehensive response” to the court – and the central issue in that response will be ”the varying ‘confessions’ of Mr. Gribkowsky.”

Ecclestone was savvy in building his power base in F1 from the 1970s and helped to create the Formula One Constructors’ Association that controlled the business side of the sport, including selling the TV rights.

The British-based company later became known as Formula One Management. It has fought regular tussles with the teams over finances, but has retained control of the global motor racing series.

CVC, having amassed a 63 percent stake of F1, has reduced its holding as other investors have come on board in recent years, although a planned flotation has stalled.

Ecclestone’s holding has been diluted to about 5 percent.

Geir Mouslon in Munich contributed to this report.

Wellington Reject Galatasaray For Inter

Sao Paulo midfielder has rejected interest Wellington Turkish giants, Galatasaray because just want to play for Inter Milan.
“Players have rejected Galatasaray interest, why? because he just wants to join Inter, “said Gustavo Aribas agent.
“The Nerazzurri are definitely interested, but we still have to continue to negotiate, because there has been no significant progress,” he added.
“The priority at this time to Inter from Juventus after Mauricio Isla’s new focus on the situation of Wellington.”
Sao Paolo willing to release one of the flagship to Europe if one is willing to pay $ 8 million euros.
“We have not talked the technical aspects, but borrowing is an option. About the price is not kapasiya me, “he continued.
Problem Isla, Juventus have confirmed will not sell it, but it is believed the statement of Turin is just a strategy to increase the value of the player in the transfer market.

FIFA end Cameroon exile

Cameroon have been welcomed back to the world of international football after FIFA lifted their competitive ban on Monday.

The Cameroon Football Association were on July 4 excluded from all international action due to the country’s government becoming involved in the running of the national team.

The news came as a massive blow to the Indomitable Lions as they were in danger of missing out on playing their final 2014 World Cup qualifier, where they will meet Libya to decide who goes through from the group stages.

However, coach Volker Finke’s men will now be able to defend their top-spot in Group I after FIFA confirmed the ban had been lifted.

A statement from world football’s governing body read: “FIFA passed a decision (Monday), 22 July 2013, to lift the suspension of the Cameroonian Football Association (FECAFOOT) given that the conditions previously set have been met.

“As requested by the FIFA Emergency Committee, the normalisation committee that was appointed on 20 July 2013 was able to take up its duties this Monday, 22 July 2013, at the FECAFOOT headquarters, with FIFA and CAF observers present.

“The lifting of the suspension means that FECAFOOT’s clubs, officials and other representatives can immediately resume their activities, which had been interrupted. The same applies for the resumption of the courses and various programmes provided by FIFA, CAF and other member associations.

“FIFA and CAF will continue to closely monitor the situation, particularly in relation to the revision of the FECAFOOT statutes.”

Play Anywhere, Syamsir Alam Ready

Natural Syamsir hope to get a chance to play in the Indonesian All Star game against Chelsea at Gelora Bung Karno Stadium, Senayan, Jakarta, Thursday (25/7). Conscious has many rivals, players who now play in the U.S. competition with DC United’s claim is ready to play in any position.
Nature is one of 22 players called up coach Rahmat Darmawan to strengthen Indonesia All Star. As a striker, he has to contend with a number of senior players such as Titus Bonai, Ferdinand Sinaga, and Greg Nwokolo.
“I’m ready to be placed anywhere. Of course I will give you the best when it gets a chance to play, “said Alam.
Nature is a striker. But he was also able to play as a winger. At DC United, he was placed as a left winger. Players from Agam, West Sumatra was claimed to be ready for combat against Chelsea. He said the condition is very fit to play. “Thank God, 100 percent fit. There were no injuries, “he said.
Currently, she is following training camp with Indonesia All Star. He looks quite enthusiastic when following initial training in Gran Futsal Brass, Monday (22/7) evening. Although only rejoined the squad and has tight rehearsal time, he claimed to have no problem in terms of adaptation.
“Very pleased to have the opportunity to join with senior players. I think there is no problem

Free kicks CR7 Break 11 Years Boy’s Arm

\

Bournemouth – you really never know when it comes up to you and the lucky one as experienced boy named Charlie Silverwood 11 years old when he watched his favorite team, Bournemouth.

Charlie along with thousands of other Bournemouth supporters present at Goldsands Stadium on Sunday (21/07/2013) evening hrs to watch his team action against Spanish giants Real Madrid.

For Charlie and other support is certainly a matter of pride that his team is caste residents could Championship duel with a team like Madrid.

Unfortunately the day did not go smoothly for Charlie when in the middle of the first round, a tight ball hurtling towards him and had no time to dodge, Charlie was trying to protect his face with his left hand.

Immediately Charlie also left hand on the wrist and a fractured right however indirectly Charlie went and sought help pertana, but continued to watch the game until the finish.

Investigate a investigate Charlie turns the ball when it is exposed to Cristiano Ronaldo free kick that floated over the bar as he was sitting right behind the goal Bournemouth in the first round.

After the match the players of Madrid and Bournemouth was told about the incident that happened to Charlie. Instantly it was also Ronaldo and his colleagues give a gift to Charlie the form containing the signature jersey all player El Real, while Bournemouth gave the ball which has also been signed by hand.

The two gifts were no doubt make Charlie happy and can momentarily forget the tragedy that happened to him.

“Finding your arm broken in this way was spectacular,” said Charlie as reported by Football Espana.

“I want to say that I prefer this way than falling from a tree as my father had ever experienced,” he continued.

“You never think it can happen. If I do not lift my left hand, and let the ball hit my face, I could be missing front teeth,” said he.

 

After Napoli, Reina to Barca?

Loaned to Napoli for a season, it seems there would be no way back to Liverpool for Pepe Reina at the end of next season.
Spanish goalkeeper was finally officially released to the runner-up camp Serie A on loan for a year. Reds manager, Brendan Rodgers calls for financial reasons the club was behind his decision to give up Reina to San Paolo.
But according to The Daily Star, Reina likely will not return to Anfield if lending period is completed. Sources close to the player claim he will only return the cat to Barcelona next summer.
Reina reportedly already signed a pre-contract to return to the home club. He will instantly right on time digaet current Blaugrana goalkeeper Victor Valdes pull of the Nou Camp at the end of summer 2014 contract. [bnt]

Football: More than a passing fancy

It may be the height of the baseball season, but for 40 high school football teams and 800 skilled position players, Oliver Ames High School in Easton, was ground zero last Sunday, for the Under Armour 7v7 Northeast Regional (South section) passing competition.

The tournament, which was formally known as the Swampscott/Lynnfield 7 on 7 Shootout, has been sponsored by the popular sports clothing and equipment giant, Under Armour, for the last eight years and has grown to include 120 high school teams in the Northeast Region.

The other venues in the North East are Exeter (N.H).High School and Bishop Fenwick High School in Peabody.

Tournament Director, Steve Dembowski, believes the partnership with Under Armour has taken the tournament to a whole new level.

“This passing tournament is incredibly popular in the South,” said Dembowski. “It has really started to take off in the North East. We were completely sold out this year.

“The tournament began as a way to get high school teammates together in the summer to compete.  Our mission is to help all involved; players get to work on team concepts, coaches get to see the development of their players and everybody has a blast!”

A number of local area teams were well represented including teams from Braintree, Marshfield, Duxbury, Whitman-Hanson, Cardinal Spellman, Catholic Memorial and last summer’s champs from Franklin High School.

“This was an easy sell for our guys,” said Braintree head coach Brian Chamberlain, who is only an observer at the competition. Volunteers coach the teams and each team has a 20-man rosters. Each player pays $20 to participate in the competition.

And best of all, Under Armour provides two compression shirts, a pair of black shorts and other surprises for each athlete.

“The competition is excellent and for myself and our coaching staff, we get a chance to see the guys in competition. It’s a great environment.”

The Wamps were competing for the first time and impressed the third-year coach in their opening game against Framingham High School.

“I believe we have significantly upgraded our team at the skilled positions. Our tight end, Derek Anson, is looking really good,” said Chamberlain. “Anson has put a lot of time and effort in the off- season and it is paying huge dividends. He is poised for a big season.”

The Sectional finalists (South, North and East) along with the wild card selections will compete for the North East Regional title on Tuesday, July 30 at Bishop Fenwick High School. The competition begins at 5 p.m., and continues until completion around 10 p.m.

“I love the competition,” said Rockland resident and Cardinal Spellman senior Austin Joseph.